This document contains information on the processing of your personal data carried out by the Acuvista Ultrasound Ltd. In particular, please find here below the information on the requirements of the UE Regulation on data processing.
Owner of the Data Processing
The Owner of the Data Processing of your personal data is Acuvista Ultrasound Ltd., Paneriu g. 51, office 324, Vilnius 03160, Lithuania (the “Company”).
Responsible for Data Protection
We inform you that the Company appointed a Responsible for Data Protection (or “Data Protection Officer” or “DPO”) in order to monitor and advise the Owner about the correct management of the data subjects personal data. The DPO’s contacts are the following: email@example.com
Processing Legal Basis
Your personal data are processed exclusively under the following condition:
- consent for specific purposes.
The Processing is therefore carried out pursuant to EU Regulation 2016/679 (hereinafter the “Regulation”) and it is limited to what is necessary to carry out relevant activities.
Purposes of the Data Processing
The purposes of your data Processing are the following:
- to contact you to reply to requests for information;
- to ascertain your level of satisfaction on the product quality;
- update on AcuVista activities and news;
- to invite you to AcuVista events;
- to send you institutional information.
The Processing activities may include, besides data collection, also data registration, storage, amendment, communication, cancellation, circulation, etc. and will be carried out both through hardcopies and through digital, informatic and telematic tools, and with suitable tools in order to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data.
Within the limits of the above mentioned specific purposes, data Processing is carried out through manual, digital and telematic tools (e.g.: emails, text messages, telephone calls).
The Company adopts organization and technical procedures to guarantee personal data security and confidentiality.
Data Communication and Circulation
The Company, within the limits of the consent given by you, may have to communicate personal data to third parties:
- marketing and market research companies;
- Public relation companies;
- Service providers;
- Web agency;
- Subjects related to the sales network.
All third parties are appointed Responsible for Data Processing as needed under art. 28 of the UE Regulation on personal data protection.
The Company archives personal data complying with proportionality and necessity principles for the necessary period to achieve specific purposes of the Processing, in compliance with contract and/or law requirements.
For more details on data retention, please e-mail to address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rights of the data subjects
Please be informed that you, in your capacity as data subject, can exercise the following rights on data protection:
- Right of access: right to obtain from the Owner the confirmation if Processing of personal data is ongoing and, in the affirmative case, to obtain the access to personal data and to have detailed information on the origin, purposes and categories of the data, of the addressees of the communications, and/or transfer of data etc.;
- Right to amendment: right to obtain from the Owner the amendment of incorrect personal data without any unjustified delay as well as the integration of incomplete data, also providing an integration declaration;
- Right to cancellation (“oblivion”): right to obtain from the Owner the cancellation of personal data without any unjustified delay in the event that:
- Personal data are not necessary anymore for the Processing purposes;
- the consent based on which the Processing is based, is revoked or there is no other juridical basis for the Processing of the data;
- Personal data are illegally processed;
- The personal data must be cancelled pursuant to an obligation of law.
- Right to oppose the Processing: right to oppose in any moment to the Processing of the personal data having as a juridical basis a legitimate interest of the Owner;
- Right to limit the Processing: right to obtain from the Owner a limitation of the data Processing, in the event that the correctness of the personal data is contested (for the period needed by the Owner to check the correctness of personal data), if the Processing is unlawful and/or the data subject opposed to the Processing;
- Right to data portability: right to have the personal data saved in a structured, commonly used format readable through an automatic device and right to transfer the data to another Owner of the Processing only in the event that the Processing is based on the consent or on the contract and only for the data to be processed through informatic tools;
- Right to propose a complaint to a supervising Authority: except for any other administrative or jurisdictional action, the data subject who believes that the data Processing activity breaches the Regulation, has the right to propose a complaint to the supervising Authority of the Country where the subject lives or works or of the Country where the alleged violation occurred.
Please be also informed that you have also the right to revoke, in any moment, the consent that you may have given to specific optional activities and that the Processing carried out before such revocation is lawful.
In order to exercise your rights you may send your requests to: email@example.com
The Company provides you information on the activities carried out following your request without any unjustified delay and not later than one month after the request’s receipt.
Acuvista Ultrasound Ltd. processes the data you provided with the feedback form or when chatting.
Some data are compulsory in order to contact you and Acuvista Ultrasound Ltd., with reference to the information provided, transfers the request to the competent resource in the relevant geographic area or business sector.
Filling in some blanks is mandatory (*) in order for Acuvista Ultrasound Ltd. to be able to process your request most accurately and provide you with the information you need.